WHO WE ARE
In a nutshell, the image of Concorde Garments can be summarized as one of the oldest diversified business identities in Bangladesh. With the help of a highly skilled workforce and state of the art machinery, CONCORDE is now synonymous as the leading manufacturer and exporter of Garments, Textiles, IT and Glass. However, while many of our contemporaries have given in to letting their business run as they are, we at Concorde, in a relentless pursuit to become bigger, better and stronger, are still continuously striving to improve upon what we have to offer now, and what we can introduce in the future.
WHO OUR PARTNERS ARE
Buyers across the globe are becoming more and more careful about the companies they outsource from. CGG is proud to say that the following international brand guardians over the years have looked into our company in absolute detail before deciding to form long-lasting and rewarding relationships with us.
- Oxford Product Industries Ltd. (Tommy Hilfiger, Sears, Target, Metro, London, Walmart, US Polo, Daniel Bishop, Allen Solley, Macys)
- Burlington – all for USA)
- Dewhirst (Marks & Spencer for UK)
- Phillips Van Heusen (Van Heusen, Arrow, Izod – all for USA)
- Li & Fung (Target, Walmart – all for USA)
- Daewoo International (Sears, Saks, K-mart – all for USA)
- G-tex (John Forsyth, Walmart for Canada),
- Bando Global (Walmart, PVH – all for USA),
- C&K (Walmart, Marks & Spencer for Canada)
- Ash City (ILMigliore, Primalux, Eco – all for Canada),
- Comtextiles (Metropolitan Police for UK, Churchill for UK, Perry Ellis for USA),
- Woodbridge (Sunmar Corp, Academy, Vantage),
- Group Casino for France
- Linmark (Hudson Bay for Canada) etc.