WHAT MAKES CGL THE PRIME CHOICE OF A LIST OF LARGE CLIENT BASE
- Run by professionals with vision
- More than three decades of long heritage in premium garment production and export
- An ISO 9001:8000 certified factory
- One of the pioneers in the garments industry in Bangladesh
- One of the few factories in Bangladesh capable of manufacturing fully-taped shirts
- Positioning of factory facilities such as our sample section is right next to our merchandising section; helps us make good styles for our buyers.
WHAT MAKES CONCORDE THE RIGHT PARTNER FOR YOU
Company Profile - At a Glance
Every day at CGG there is a new challenge. Anybody with the manpower and machinery can produce garments, but quality is a must in order for any company to become the leader and trendsetter in any industry. Throughout the decades of our existence we concentrated on specializing in the production of a single category: woven tops – shirts and blouses, and created our own niche in the market.
At Concorde, we appreciate and acknowledge the people behind the scenes and that is why we are always speaking on behalf of our workforce. The reality is, Concorde has one of the highest employees and worker retention rates in the country, many of whom have been with us for decades, who with our training that we have provided over the years, and their experience and efforts, have grown to be amongst the best in their field, in the country.
Our total factory area, located in 2 centers in the heart of Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, is in total approximately 125,000 square feet, in two premises, which are socially complied with all local laws, and as per the requirements of the best retailers in the world.
We have over 3600 employees and a highly trained, skilled, efficient, dedicated manpower and management system. New and state-of- the-art machinery enables us to continue to sustain high quality production & maintain the agreed delivery schedule. We take on the challenges of change in the apparel industries and also keep up-to- date with current fashion trends and requirements.
Our factory has achieved following globally recognized certifications with regards to social compliance:
- ISO 9001: 2008
- WRAP – Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production
- WCA – Workers Conditions Assessment
We serve our vendors with professional merchandising, production, quality product, and on-time delivery.